Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL for chest fat removal

Are the results perminent? I mean, is it likely i will get another buildup of fat in that area if i stop using it? So what it is effectively doing is destroying the stubborn fat cells themselves so they cannot fill up with fat anymore?

I'm also wondering if one bottle is enough. I'll only be treating my chest, but i have quite a bit of fat stored in there.

Once again, many thanks.

some of the fat may return (if you eat excess calories).

but it may be LESS likely to return in those areas (but you may need to minimize estrogen- which is the cause of the fat storage in the first place)

Well, it's ordered. If i'm only going to be treating my chest, what would your application/dosage recommendations be? What would be an optimal routine?

lungsofiron,

dosage is individual, start out with one dose (1/4 pippete), and work you way up to what you feel comfortable with- this varies so much it is really unrealistic to give you a dosage.

you can use it every day, it should used twice a day- though you want to focus on your chest it would be MORE advantageous to use it once on chest and once on another body part with stubborn fat.

with higher doses 3-4days on 1-2 days off is a good pattern- but some people use it every day with good result and no adverse effect- just really depends on you.

peace

I think i'll just focus on my chest only, since that's the only part i'm bothered about. I think i'll do 2 days on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, until i run out of it, with one application per day.

Top Bottom