Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will ripped fuel break my plateu? anything for abs l

missyd143

hey i reached a plateu and i weight train have a good doet and eat high protein mod fats and low carbs// i do cardio 3 x a week on an empty stomach for 30 min...mabye i should add a fatburner but will this make a difference?? or should i do anything else to get abs i do not have..i did this diet for 7 mnonths and im lean but no abs..i do reps with weights and train abs 4 x a week...help??

i do eat clean but only oaltmeal carbs in the morning....is that good? and the rest of day i have protein and a essential fats.....is a keto nessesarry to get abs...??? im not dwn for that

missyd143 said:
i.....is a keto nessesarry to get abs...??? im not dwn for that

No keto is not neccessarry, nor is cutting out dairy or any other specific thing. There are many ways to lose bf% no particular one is the only way to get abs.

I will add that on a keto diet it will be easier to get good cut abs do to lack of water rentention (also the reason for cutting dairy though dairy doesn't cause retention in everyone).

Remember though thats only temporary while you have low water retention as soon as you go off the water weight will come back and it will again solely rely on bf%

Missy, once you finally reach your goals of a six-pack you have to basically eat low carbs the rest of your life to maintain the cuts. I say eat maintenace calories and focus on lifting weights and building some muscle. Plus, women with 6-packs are gross.

To answer the original question, Yes supplements are great for breaking platues and giving one the edge. Second to proper diet and exersice, which you seem to have under control.

For a nice safe paring try Syntrax MM4 (Forskolin)
and/or Adipo-Kinetix for nice results.

Top Bottom