Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you recommend for me?

mattm20

I have been browsing the forums for a few weeks, and I have been gathering bits and pieces of information out there. It is becoming very overwhelming trying to sort through all the information out there. With that being said, I was hoping to get some advice from the experts out there. First off, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong category. I have been working out for almost a year pretty steady. I workout 4-5 times a week. When I workout I usually do two muscle groups at a time. For example, Monday I will do chest and triceps. Tuesday is Back and biceps. Wednesday is Legs and shoulders, Thursday I go back to my chest and triceps. Friday I am at back and Biceps, and then I usually take the weekend off, and on Monday, I am at legs and shoulders. So it alternates like that. I do abs every other day. Now any advise on my workout routine would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I've hit a plateau (or something), I am not seeing any real differences in my appearance.

Secondly, I don't know what it is, but I have such a difficult time loosing weight. I stand at 6' I am approx 215lbs. with about 20%bf. although I am not perfect, I eat better and leaner than most people I know. I try to eat as close to 200grams of protein a day (but its hard) I do some cardio at least 3 times a week. last winter I ran around 15-25 miles a week and didn't loose a single pound..I feel like it take me 3 times as long and 3 times the work to loose half as much as the next guy...I cannot explain it, maybe somebody out there has an answer for me. I want to get down to 10 or 15% BF and not be embarrassed when I take my shirt off.

So knowing what you now know about me, what kind of advice can you give me about my workout habits, diet, supplements? I am VERY interested in beginning a steroid program, but I want to learn as much as I can on that as well, before I buy anything. So please, any and all information will be greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

N2burn
Need2slin
Whey pro

N2burn will get your metabolism up and help you burn more cals ED. In order to lose weight you need to burn more cals than your taking in, I would have to guess in the past you were eating too much to drop LBS, even while running 20miles a wk....

Look at the profile on ntbm, all the ingredients are great weight loss herbs on their own. when put together in one pill its awesome. Look around this site and you ll see lots of N2burn threads/logs.

Need2slin is a nutrition partitioner or glucose disposal agent. Basically it drives the carbs you eat into your muscles. NP's or GDA make sure the carbs dont sit on your body and get turned into bodyfat, instead they get used up.

big turn ons of Need2slin

Increase lean body mass
Lower body fat
Faster metabolism
Boost thyroid output
Increase testosterone
Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle
Increase natural energy
Enhance muscular blood flow

I dont think i need to explain whey protein to you. Fastest protein there is, blunts hunger, high in BCAA's, etc etc

Solid recommendations. Also look into Alpha-T2 by PES. With my training and diet kept the same, I ended up losing a few lbs and went down a pants size. Solid stuff for sure, but prepare to sweat your ass off.

Def Alpha t is the bomb. Also the new Slim FX that is on Orbitnutrition.com under new items I believe is freaking crazy. I'm using it right now and stuff gives me a solid energy.

Top Bottom