Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lots of weight loss post covid

Verisdle

Recently got covid but i’m stubborn and won’t get the vaccine. Each time i get covid i lost about 5-7 pounds. My family has urged me to wisen up
I think I'm going to go ahead and get it done finally
but in the meantime what supplements do you recommend that I take to get my weight back up each time I get sick?

highly recommend get vaxxed. it won't prevent you from getting covid, but it will help your body fight it. that is how vaccines work. it also causes the strains to get weaker and weaker so it helps everyone else too

i recommend herbals for your weight. n2generate and n2guard too. n2guard will help boost immune health further

Recently got covid but i’m stubborn and won’t get the vaccine. Each time i get covid i lost about 5-7 pounds. My family has urged me to wisen up
but in the meantime what supplements do you recommend that I take to get my weight back up each time I get sick?
eat more protein and take hcgenerate

So, if you've been catching COVID and losing some pounds each time, it's a good idea to consider some stuff to get back on track. Here are some general tips:
Eat foods with lots of protein like meat, eggs, dairy, beans, and stuff like that. It helps with muscle recovery.

Load up on nutrient-packed foods like fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, and seeds to get those vitamins and minerals.

Healthy fats are your friends, like avocados, nuts, seeds, and olive oil. They're calorie-dense and can help you put on weight.

Smoothies and shakes can be tasty and calorie-rich. Use yogurt, fruits, protein powder, and nut butters to make 'em.

Supplements can be useful, but chat with a doc first. They might recommend stuff like vitamin D, zinc, or omega-3s for better immune function.

Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.

Steer clear of too much junk food. You wanna gain weight healthily, not with empty calories.

Take it easy with exercise after recovering from COVID. Start slow and listen to your body.

Rest up! Get enough sleep to let your body recover. Consider getting vaccinated.

Top Bottom