Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin b5 for acne

scotty87

Hey guys,
I know some guys here like to use b5 to help control the acne sides while on cycle. I'm giving it a try myself along with some E and A vitamins.
Just wondering what you guys would recommend for dosages.
What kind of success have you guys had? my first cycle of sust only I broke out pretty bad so would like to try and control it if possible and don't know how to get accutaine.

stats if interested
190lbs
6'
second cycle, 14week running sust@750/w,deca@400/w,dbol@40mg/ed/4w

I take 1gram 4-5 times daily........seems to help. Also clean my back with topical solution 2 times a day. This combo works very well.

try b-5 @ 4-5 grams/day with approx 100mg/day of guggulsterones. Dries up your skin so only the hardiest of acne will come thru. Like Oxy said, washing with salicylic acid helps too. I'd preload the supplements about three weeks before you start the cycle

When I'm on a cycle I am really prone to getting Acne on my back.....What works great for me is a big tube of Benzoil Peroxide....I put it on morning and night...since i've started doing this I might get a few pimples on my back throughout the whole cycle.

I am prone to acne on the back, chest and shoulders when on cycle.

The following works for me. Take 2-3 showers a day. Wash with Neutrogen Body Clear soap. Out of the shower dab acne prone areas dry rather then wiping. Always use clean towels. Finally, hit the tanning salon a couple times a week and fry the acne off there. Also, changing shirts frequently helps.

Vitamin B5 doesn't do much for me.

Top Bottom