Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very sore joints

1Johnboy

Hi all, never felt this before so posting looking for guidance/advice. Maybe a smack in the back of the head!

Just finished a cycle of AM/AH two weeks ago (good success) and have a PCT routine of:
Forma-Stanzol (5 pumps x2 a day)
HCGenerate (4 pills per day)
Unleashed (4 per day)
Post-cycle (4 pre day)

With this goes fish oil, and DX7.

I know from all the reviews here that these are all superior products and not to be questioned. My question is it just my age (49) and overdid arms day, stressing my elbow joints? Or maybe is it a combo of my PCT? Strength went up pretty good so maybe my joints were/are not used to the higher weighs (nothing drastic)

If you made it this far without falling asleep thank you! Also thank you in advance for your advice.

JB

Up your fish oil to at least 9000mg/day.
Grab some glucosamine.
If you wouldnt mind another little boost, you could consider Transaderm which is supposed to keep fluid in your joints.

Skeletal Balm will fix you right up

Skeletal Balm definitely. I had surgery on my arm 6 months ago, before using skeletal balm it would hurt everyday (aching, cracking and popping) now it barely hurts if not at all and I'm throwing without pain. Love needtobuildmuscle

Lower your forma dose and see if the pain is related to having too low of estrogen levels.

5% cissus + skeletal balm.

you could also use some Sarms like osta. they help you gain some size, stay lean, and they help joint problems...I can personally say that this stack is amazing and it that it works.

Thanks all for the help. Ordering some Skeletal balm and upping the fish oil dose. Have not heard of Osta, got more research and reading to do.

JB

Top Bottom