Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements or home remedies for boosting immune system

randy eliot

Allergies are killing me and usually they lead to some type of stupid flu, it's because my immune system gets weaker about 3-4 times a year , I took garlic caps and vitamin C, I was wondering what other supps or home remedies can you recommend to boost immunity.

I often have the same issues in the spring and fall. I use a good multi-vitamin, d3, magnesium, fish oil, and then also echanacia when I feel a cold coming on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is controversial but i swear by it. go to your health food store and buy colloidial silver.

also i bet you have some sort of food allergy which puts strain on your body.. giving up gluten, soy, dairy, etc. might be something to consider

The most effective things to boost the immune system are:
1. Limit stress
2. Get 8 hours of sleep per night
3. Drink 5-6L per water
4. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.

Besides 1-4, the best supplement you can take is a good quality multi vitamin. Vitamin E and C are potent anti-oxidants.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

An overall healthy diet and good multivitamin are what I would include.

I would also make a list of things to exclude like dairy, processed foods, sugar, fast food.

Top Bottom