Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nor-Ephedrine and Anxiety

any product that has a stimulant like that will up your anxiety, you could go with something that has synephrine in it, but alas it does not work as well.

Rich

saint808 said:
any product that has a stimulant like that will up your anxiety, you could go with something that has synephrine in it, but alas it does not work as well.

Rich

I have used products containing it and found them to be far less effective

M18

thats true, syntrax has MM4 out, i combined it with adipo so im not sure how well it works by itself, but it should be milder than most other stimulants as it contains synephrine......try adding some green tea if the effects are to weak

i could not take any kind of thermo for to long,i have always had a problem with social anxiety and thermos just add to the problem,even clen fucks with me.doctors say its a chemical imbalance in the brain,when neuroephedrine levels become to high and/or to few neurotransmitters can cause a chemical imbalance like anxiety,depression.there are prescription meds that will help with the anixety like buspar,paxal zoloft .i am currently on paxil and now experance little or no anxiety with thermos.

From my experience ephedrine was very bad for anxiety (look at what it is, of course it would be) and had my heart beating like a hammer at times.

Norephedrine gives me chills but only half the anxiety feelings. All in all milder. I think it's a better way to go heart wise (but who knows).

A big BUT though, if you stay on this junk for too long (either nor or eph), you burn out and start to get jittery even if you taper off the dose or take short breaks. For me, I need to take long breaks as it starts to fuck with my nerves.

ORANGE_JUICER said:
mustang bro, i got the same thing on adipo. i get anxiety from eq too.

I get it bad from Eq as well, It sucks cause I love the effects of the drug other then the anxiety increases

M18

mustang i have a huge problem with anxiety.. can u imagine that i get panic attacks from 1 cup of FUCKING COFFEE??? so ur case is way better...

PARABOLAN said:
mustang i have a huge problem with anxiety.. can u imagine that i get panic attacks from 1 cup of FUCKING COFFEE??? so ur case is way better...

Damm...Caffine is no problem for me at all but ephedrine based products are killer

M18

because I cant get hold of any ephinrine (its illegal in aust.) i have been using phseudoephidrine - from sinus tablets, coffee and hydroxycut as my substitute ECA stack. What u guys reckon? waste of time?
:confused:

Top Bottom