Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need expert advice on dosing

on_a_mission2day

On 1st November I am starting another lean mass/cutting cycle. I want to use the following (which I have already ordered):

N2-Shred Stack - i.e. N2stim, N2burn and N2Flame (WILL BE USING ALL AT ONCE)
+
N2 Slin
+
GEAR
+
Big Blast

I will also be using powerchews bcaa and powerchews creatine

Will be undertaking starting strength Mark Rippetoe program and cardio 3 or maybe 4 times a week

Can someone please help me figure out the dosing as there are quite a few supplements. I dont intend on taking Big Blast all the time, just PWO (as I have to make sure I dont put on fat)....

Also I intend on doing the 'cut' for 6 weeks...

Please help

p.s. Thanks to need2 for hooking a brother up with help on which supplements to get. Awesome bro!

On 1st November I am starting another lean mass/cutting cycle. I want to use the following (which I have already ordered):

N2-Shred Stack - i.e. N2stim, N2burn and N2Flame (WILL BE USING ALL AT ONCE)
+
N2 Slin
+
GEAR
+
Big Blast

I will also be using powerchews bcaa and powerchews creatine

Will be undertaking starting strength Mark Rippetoe program and cardio 3 or maybe 4 times a week

Can someone please help me figure out the dosing as there are quite a few supplements. I dont intend on taking Big Blast all the time, just PWO (as I have to make sure I dont put on fat)....

Also I intend on doing the 'cut' for 6 weeks...

Please help

p.s. Thanks to need2 for hooking a brother up with help on which supplements to get. Awesome bro!

Bro..just curious but that is a lot of stims at one time...isn't it??

Bro..just curious but that is a lot of stims at one time...isn't it??

hmmm....i guess so. The needtobuild website sell the N2-shred stack .....so im guessing the three products in that is ok.

The only other product that could push it over is the N2 slin.

Should I leave out the N2 Flame and N2 Stim ?

So effectively i'd be left with N2 burn + N2 Slin and Gear and Big Blast

Anyone else know if the original stack would be too much stim?

hmmm....i guess so. The needtobuild website sell the N2-shred stack .....so im guessing the three products in that is ok.

The only other product that could push it over is the N2 slin.

Should I leave out the N2 Flame and N2 Stim ?

So effectively i'd be left with N2 burn + N2 Slin and Gear and Big Blast

Anyone else know if the original stack would be too much stim?

I do not think the original stack is too much stim. I think you adding another stim product to it is too much!

agreed. use them seperately no need to go overboard. Why are you using big blast if you're cutting tho?

So save the n2 slin and big blast for after my cut?

I was gonna use all those products together to cut while still gaining lean mass and thats where i was intending on the n2 slin and big blast to kick in. Big blast i was only gonna use post work out three times a week.

Wat do u reckon? I got my body fat calculator in the mail today and i seem to be around 28-30% bf!!! Its all in my midsection and ass! So just stick to the n2 shred for now?

^^^big blast is a weight gainer if I'm not mistaken. While it is possible to gain lbm while cutting its very difficult to do and a very slow process. At 28-30% bf your main focus needs to be on cutting which mainly comes down to diet. You can take the need2slin it will only helpx stack it with n2burn,run those two for six weeks. Takes two weeks off the stims and use the other stack. Are you sure you're 28% bf bro? That's crazy high, idk if id even recommend stims at that level of bf. You should be able to melt fat off just by cleaning up your diet at that point

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

^^^big blast is a weight gainer if I'm not mistaken. While it is possible to gain lbm while cutting its very difficult to do and a very slow process. At 28-30% bf your main focus needs to be on cutting which mainly comes down to diet. You can take the need2slin it will only helpx stack it with n2burn,run those two for six weeks. Takes two weeks off the stims and use the other stack. Are you sure you're 28% bf bro? That's crazy high, idk if id even recommend stims at that level of bf. You should be able to melt fat off just by cleaning up your diet at that point

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

U tell u the truth I dont even know if Im using the digital callipers correctly! I bought it from body building . com ....so i'll search around that website to figure out if the way im using it is correct :S

Top Bottom