Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine Peptides vs. Glutamine

The glutamine peptides from http://www.kilisports.com

Is like white flower shit floats ontop of everything. Its easier not to even attempt to mix it with anything and just pop a spoonful in your mouth and then wash it down.

It also fortified w/ calcium oddly. I wonder if thats to make the 2.2IBs cheaper for them. I'm actually glad it is though because I don't get enoug calcium. (1 tablespoons = 9grams of theirs and 33% calcium)

I'm eating Eggshells for calcium now heh, thankyou anthrax for informing me it can be digested for calcium.

I've been using proteinfactory's and they're too expensive. just got my shipment of kilosport's.. I'll let you know what I think of them when I try 'em.

kevin7

There has been alot of discussion on whether L-Glutamine is better than Glutamine peptide. Studies have shown that Lglutamine doesnt absorb well when taken with a protein. It can be taken with carbs, just not a protein because the amino's compete. Peptide bonded glutamine absorbs fine when taken with protein...and some studies say it absorbs better in general. Glutamine can aid in the recovery process....speeding up recovery...leading to faster gains. L glutamine is fine to take....its usually suggested that it is taken on an empty stomach or with a carbohydrate. So if your taken L glutamine be on the safe side and dont eat a protein with it.

Top Bottom