Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine from drugstore.com

Madd Hatter

Hey all, I'm ordering one of those dumb body fat scales for the woman for xmas, and thought I'd take advantage of the free shipping and ordering from there anyway to pick me up some creatine. Only I don't know if anything they have is anything I want to spend my money on, so I'm looking for some help.
They sell pills, serum, but I think I want powder. For powder they have:

* Body Fortress Hardcore Formula Creatine 80 servings for $22.49
* Basic Nutrition Creatine Fruit Punch 34 servings for $17.99
* Musletech Creatine 6000-ES 78 servings for $35.99

Can anyone tell me if any of these are desirable? Obviously I'd want the top one, but not if it's complete crap. They also sell serum and pills, but I skipped those because I've gotten the impression they're not as good, but a search on drugstore.com for "creatine" will turn up all they have. Can someone steer me in the right direction here? I know about dpsnutrition and all that, but this seems fairly cheap if it's good, and just thought I'd get a little something for me with my order.

I would take .... none of the 3

go to dpsnutrition

Well, I went to DPS, and my basket would look something like this:

4x5 lb tubs of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey $103.98
1000 g Prolab Creapure $25.95
Shipping $8.95

Is this a good deal or could I do better? I guess I could get just ONE tub of Whey for only a couple bucks more than each is costing me by buying four....

Correct me if wrong, but wouldn't that be $13.05 more than the prolab from dps? I'm assuming it's 1000g of pure creatine, so 200 5g servings also. This is a lot of cash for me to unload, but I think it's as good a deal as I can get. Just like some confirmation and I'm ringing it up.

Top Bottom