Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4AD 2nd Week

I am guessing that the directions are to dissolve prohormone in the BA, filter, and then add water to the solution, which will then precipitate out the steroid and give a very crude pseudo aqueous suspension.

Yup, at least that's the technique for fina and winny. I don't know the purity of the available diol powders, but with F and A, I have had no problems with sterility issues.

The kit came with a sterile vial (contained a liquid) and one other vial that contained a liquid. The directions had you mix 5 grams of PH into one vial. Stop the vial and use a needle to expel pressure since you had to heat it to around 270 F for ten minutes. Then you sterile filter that product into the sterile vial that was around half filled with liquid. Not sure what is in the vials but I have also hear that some sort of pain killer is used to help in reducing injection pain (I've heard this is also used for the F kits). As a side note: pa1ad/growin' - You mentioned that it sounded like a disgusting concoction to inject, any reason why? Would a better alternative exist? Also, if I've been on this cycle for 4 weeks and continue for another 2 weeks for 6 weeks total do I have to give my body a rest since this is not technically juice or can I immediately start on another cycle. If rest time is required about how long should I stay off? Also will strength and size be lost during that time and if so I assume it would bounce back when the next cycle started, right? Thanks.

Pityocamptes, I don't think its crude. Those kits(Fina) have worked well for me and my friends. 4-AD over time will shut you down. Might as well use the steroid principle of time on = time off. Wail 6 weeks and hit it again.

First off your getting good karma from me for that post,
Second how do you place a order with the "kit man"
Third how did you evenly measure out 5 grams?
this is none of my buisness (just curious) You mentioned your wife in a previous post how does she liek your new size :) ?

Go to your local head shop, and you'll find pretty accurate scales for about $40 give or take $10. They are not lab accurate, but their good enough for petty coke and weed dealers.

I re-load ammo. So I have a scale that is in grains. I just cleaned my scale pan real well and measure out the equivalent (had to do some converting between grains and grams). Scale that growin' mentioned would probably be just as good. My wife at first thought I was turning into a lard @$$ but now she realizes that I have gotton more muscular. She seems happy also with the fact that my gut has gotton smaller. When I come off for 6 weeks I'm going to try and cut the fat so hopefully I'll look a little better.

Pityocamptes, I'd wait a few weeks to let your body adjust to your gains. Worst mistake I made was trying to cut after a steroid (mass) cycle. Wait about 3-4 weeks, then slowly start cutting, while reducing training volume a bit, and focusing on heavy compound exercises-squats, deads, bench, chins, push press. That's what I'd do anyways.

Another way to measure dose is to add 5 grams PH to 100ml water/alcohol in a vial and mix up. You will have 100ml with 50mg/ml concentration. Use a syringe with an 18g needle to draw 1cc and you get 50mg. I did this with Winny and it works great.

Growin' - thanks for the cutting suggestion. I went to the diet borad but no one gave me a concrete answer to that question. I don't want to lose my gains so I'll try your suggestion. Thanks again!

Top Bottom