Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and 4-Derm stacked…

Should I eat more carbs? I just didn't want to mess around with the diet for fear of gaining too much fat and I knew that, that ratio kept me from getting fat in the past. Do I need more carbs if I want to put on muscle?

Update...

Okay, just got out of a really boring meeting where I decided to add up my calories for the past several days and play with the numbers. I am probably closer to just under 60% protein, just over 25% carbs, and 15% fat. I thought I was eating exactly the same as I was back last Spring, but I guess I have "drifted" a bit...

Last edited:
thx9000 said:
Should I eat more carbs? I just didn't want to mess around with the diet for fear of gaining too much fat and I knew that, that ratio kept me from getting fat in the past. Do I need more carbs if I want to put on muscle?

For maximum results, "yes".

I would go with a 55(c)/25(p)/20(f) ratio, at 30% above maintenence calories. You will gain some fat, but this will maximize muscle, and you can throw in a week of dieting every 3 weeks, if you are overly concerned.

BTW, changing diet like this is NOT the best way to test a product, just the best way to get maximal results.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Thanks, I am getting the feeling I have the wrong ratio and am probably eating way too little.... I will make some modifications, fat's actually not too hard to loose as long as it doesn't get completely out of control...

Par Deus said:

For maximum results, "yes".

I would go with a 55(c)/25(p)/20(f) ratio, at 30% above maintenence calories. You will gain some fat, but this will maximize muscle, and you can throw in a week of dieting every 3 weeks, if you are overly concerned.

BTW, changing diet like this is NOT the best way to test a product, just the best way to get maximal results.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Top Bottom