Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New D-bol?

Curious II

I posted this over on the other board but I figured that I would post it here too. My source tells me that a brand new D-bol is coming out on October 8th that is supposed to be 10mgs and good stuff. He has never sold me bunk gear before so I don't know why he would now. Has anyone been privvy to this info besides me. I don't know the brand name because I don't speak to my source directly..there is a middle man. He didn't ask what the brand was but I will be sure to inform you when I find out. Thanks for any info.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

The 10mg dbol are now available in mex made by denkall as well injectable anadrol have been available for a long time now.

------------------
e2.jpg

Oh i think my post was a little misleading, the anadrol isnt' by denkall.

Thanks bros....this will be very helpful.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

You might be talking about the Ttokkyo products imported to Mex. I hear that they are very soon coming out with a sust blend (250mg x 5ml). I also heard that they are planning on manufacturing 10mg dbol tabs and 5mg anavar tabs.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

Just a little curious

Any word on that sust blend just mentioned(250x5ml). Wanna know if it is on the market or a far out is it.

MEDIC

Sorry bro I don't have any new news about that. But as soon as I hear something I post about it. From people I've talked to, the Ttokkyo products have been awesome.

e2 you said it 10mg is from denkal and is offically available..the are working on the test 400 and tren acetate as well..

Ttoykyo will be coming out with 10mg dboll and 5mg anavar this month. Should be on shelves by first of March. Anavar now is a 5mg tab but contains only 2.5mg of anavar. new tablet will contain 5mg of anavar

Top Bottom