Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woke up this morning and was itchy like a mf***er

spookk

i woke up this morning itchy everywhere i kno i had a couple mosquito bites maybe razor burn on my neck but my hands were soo itchy and they had puffy red look to them after i started working hard i kinda forgot about it but when i was siting there doing nothing n on the drive to work it was crazy now im finished and im fine i dont get it maybe im just para noid but was wondering if the 50mg ed of winni 300mg ew of parabolan n 25mg ed of proviron for the last 5-6wks was the cause of this
thanks fellas

spookk said:
i woke up this morning itchy everywhere i kno i had a couple mosquito bites maybe razor burn on my neck but my hands were soo itchy and they had puffy red look to them after i started working hard i kinda forgot about it but when i was siting there doing nothing n on the drive to work it was crazy now im finished and im fine i dont get it maybe im just para noid but was wondering if the 50mg ed of winni 300mg ew of parabolan n 25mg ed of proviron for the last 5-6wks was the cause of this
thanks fellas
Yep..... para noid :worried:

(.) <--thats called a period. (,) <--- thats called a comma. lets try using them next time.
BTW, my hands get the same way from the weight bar when i do my benchpress.

And I know it can't be the juice cause you're all a bunch of scrawny little fucks!

teeheheeehehheehehhheeeheheheheheeehehehehehhhehehehe

Its probably a mild allergic reaction to something.

Recently, My face was getting red and itchy. Turns out it was some expired soap I was using (probably a fake chinese import too).

holy ghost said:
poptart stuck in keyboard diet.

It ain't stuck anymore bro, I finally got that shit out last night. Bad news is it went a little stale. Good news is it sucked up the fried chicken grease from the keys and that added some flavor.

Top Bottom