Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Horror Story

I used nolva for a few days on my dianabol cycle when I thought I had gyno symptoms. The symptons went after the couple days, so it seemed to do the job. I wouldn't use it for anything else tho.

it does do the job at blocking estrogen. but you can use forma, adex, or aromasin and it will do the same thing safely.

Good post, but if you think this was all due to nolva you are sadly mistaken.

he was on a bad trajectory but nolva sped the process up.. he failed to run bloods during his long run which in theory would have set alarm bells as to something was wrong. i'm curious as to what exactly he ran during, he must have either been in bad shape or he must have ran a lot of sauce.. definately was not on a TRT dose thats for sure

""""But anyways - why did they say this happened???

They said the testosterone made my blood thick and the tamoxifen citrate caused the blood clot and stroke. """""

"This one time a friend of an ex roomate from college's stepdad's neighbor's dogsitter knew a guy from work who's sister's father in law's brother used steroids and he fucking died.

In a car crash.

Because of test."

Good post, but if you think this was all due to nolva you are sadly mistaken.

No I dont believe nolva was the sole cause of his stroke. He obviously made bad choices all around but nolva was the icing on the cake. This is a good example of what can happen when you make bad choices.

NTBM REP

Just glad to hear that your going to be ok.

This wasnt me bro. I found this story on one of the other forums I visit. I felt the need to share it here so people can see the dangers associated with aas and nolva use. This is also why we advocate being healthy before using any aas and frequently monitoring health. And it serves as a perfect example of what nolva can do in extreme cases. The nolva here was the nail in the coffin for this guy and almost killed him.

NTBM REP

This post should be called 'The dangers of retards and roids'. What does nolvadex have to do with this? Pretty sure if he hadn't juiced hard for 2 years and then took some nolva this wouldn't have happened

This post should be called 'The dangers of retards and roids'. What does nolvadex have to do with this? Pretty sure if he hadn't juiced hard for 2 years and then took some nolva this wouldn't have happened

Yes he did make stupid choices regarding usage. But the addition of the nolva caused the stroke.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom