Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete first cycle experience + PCT (really short summary w pics)

question on this.... proscar blocks the conversion of test to dht, but if u take dbol which is basically straight dht it defeats the purpose of takin the proscar is how i understood it, which is way ive read that taking any dht derivatives with proscar/propecia is pointless??? that pretty much rules out almost all the joos, hopefully i understand it wrong cause i got a fresh bottle of dbol sittin here i bought before i understood all this shit

Dbol is methylated Boldenone; not even close to straight DHT.

EQ is Boldenone.

Primo is DiHydro-Boldenone (DHB) which is essentially DHT.

However, dbol is still linked to hairloss which is puzzling since it's been shown to hardly convert to the DHT form at all.

So Proscar is basically worthless in preventing dbol from converting to DHT form since dbol doesn't do it in the first place.

Dbol is methylated Boldenone; not even close to straight DHT.

EQ is Boldenone.

Primo is DiHydro-Boldenone (DHB) which is essentially DHT.

However, dbol is still linked to hairloss which is puzzling since it's been shown to hardly convert to the DHT form at all.

So Proscar is basically worthless in preventing dbol from converting to DHT form since dbol doesn't do it in the first place.

ok cool thanks for the info

Top Bottom