Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete first cycle experience + PCT (really short summary w pics)

Lol
Anyway I am thinking you did a good job in dropping body fat and gaining some muscles not a lot, but excellent results for 5 weeks cycle.
My next cycle I think of 75-100ED prop and some winny for 8 weeks.
I love test prop this is my favorite compound.
I am surprised that you lost so much weight on PCT bruh-probably water.

Lol
Anyway I am thinking you did a good job in dropping body fat and gaining some muscles not a lot, but excellent results for 5 weeks cycle.
My next cycle I think of 75-100ED prop and some winny for 8 weeks.
I love test prop this is my favorite compound.
I am surprised that you lost so much weight on PCT bruh-probably water.

ya bro i loved the prop too, i doubt ill switch to cyp only 2 injects a week aint no fugn fun

Damn bro. I thought you were black?

lol j/k

Good fucking job on the cycle. You accomplished a lot in five weeks. You're leaner and swoleder.

Dianabol : Taking proscar with dianabol withh REDUCE hairloss and REDUCE androgen effects of dbol. Dbol converts to methyl-1-testosterone (M-1-T) when proscar is NOT used. M1T is very androgenic, more androgenic than dbol. Taking proscar with dbol could help negate a lot of the sides some people get from dbol, as they are very much like m1T sides. Take proscar with dbol, if you like your hair and prostate.

Looking good buddy. Thanks for posting pics

Dianabol : Taking proscar with dianabol withh REDUCE hairloss and REDUCE androgen effects of dbol. Dbol converts to methyl-1-testosterone (M-1-T) when proscar is NOT used. M1T is very androgenic, more androgenic than dbol. Taking proscar with dbol could help negate a lot of the sides some people get from dbol, as they are very much like m1T sides. Take proscar with dbol, if you like your hair and prostate.

Looking good buddy. Thanks for posting pics

question on this.... proscar blocks the conversion of test to dht, but if u take dbol which is basically straight dht it defeats the purpose of takin the proscar is how i understood it, which is way ive read that taking any dht derivatives with proscar/propecia is pointless??? that pretty much rules out almost all the joos, hopefully i understand it wrong cause i got a fresh bottle of dbol sittin here i bought before i understood all this shit

Top Bottom