x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Winstrol only

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Winstrol only within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Whatís up fellas! Curious thoughts on short Winstrol only cycle, have about 80 pills Leftover from test/deca/winny cycle but cut winny short due to shin pain while jogging. Finished cycle in April with no noticeable sides. Happy with results (size/strength) but wandering if I should swallow the rest of the winny before summer? I could afford to lose 5 lbs and hold muscle from cycle. I know my next cycle next March, Iíll want all fresh gear! Thoughts? Is it worth it? Will I notice results

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol only

Winstrol only

Whatís up fellas! Curious thoughts on short Winstrol only cycle, have about 80 pills Leftover from test/deca/winny cycle but cut winny short due to shin pain while jogging. Finished cycle in April with no noticeable sides. Happy with results (size/strength) but wandering if I should swallow the rest of the winny before summer? I could afford to lose 5 lbs and hold muscle from cycle. I know my next cycle next March, Iíll want all fresh gear! Thoughts? Is it worth it? Will I notice results without test?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Winstrol only

winstrol only will dry you out and give you some sick pumps. that is your goals then go for it

i got zero issues with an oral only cycle, they been running them for 70 years. our Olympians used to run dbol only and so did pro athletes. the san diego chargers ran dbol by the handfuls during the 60's.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Nice Steve, thanks bud always count on your honest opinion. I really enjoyed winny on cycle but I thought jogging was more important, especially during pandemic! Excited to see how it works Alone, my body seems to respond well to AS. Thinking from being natty for so long, just trying to find the balance and get rid of some product

Of course Winny will produce gains -- not super bulking gains, but more lean, solid muscle. But don; tuse it as a cutting drug. It won't help you lose much fat. And 80 pills is hardly just "a little."
    NPC Championships Age 59

It wouldn't be my choice. Winny solo isnt something I'm behind
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by Chez21 View Post
    Whatís up fellas! Curious thoughts on short Winstrol only cycle, have about 80 pills Leftover from test/deca/winny cycle but cut winny short due to shin pain while jogging. Finished cycle in April with no noticeable sides. Happy with results (size/strength) but wandering if I should swallow the rest of the winny before summer? I could afford to lose 5 lbs and hold muscle from cycle. I know my next cycle next March, Iíll want all fresh gear! Thoughts? Is it worth it? Will I notice results without test?

Don't do a cycle based on what's left over - get what you need.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

I wouldn't run it just because you have it left over. If it happened to fit our goals exactly then I would say go for it. I am a fan of experimenting with different cycles as long as you have experience with AAS.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

winstrol is my favorite oral but im not a fan of oral only cycles.. you do what you want but i cant get behind that either... i also wouldnt run it just because you have it... i would have much better planning

yes you will get some results temporary but once you come off and your body tries to recover you'll just lose everything
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Good Broly

I wouldn't recommend Winny only cycle