x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Winstrol 50mg AMPS or 50mg TABS????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Winstrol 50mg AMPS or 50mg TABS???? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys. Can someone tell me if 50mg tabs are just as good as the 50mg amps or stanz shots? I have to choose either or and I'd rather go with the Tabs because they're alot cheaper. Thanks for any help! BigBluto

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Cool

Hey guys. Can someone tell me if 50mg tabs are just as good as the 50mg amps or stanz shots? I have to choose either or and I'd rather go with the Tabs because they're alot cheaper. Thanks for any help!

BigBluto

Pro Bodybuilder
    I always thought that they where exactly the same. Some Vet or Mod correct me if I'm wrong...

p.s. Can I drink Winny?

Freak
    I think if you take winstrol orally, some of it is lost due to digestion, therefore some potency is lost.
    Also, taking winstrol orally causes it to be absorbed more rapidly than the shot, thereby making it advisable to divide your dosages into several throughout the day. Whereas the shot can be taken every other day without a problem.

Freak

Almost forgot...

I'm not sure on this, but I think taking winny orally is harder on the liver, since it has to pass the digestive tract and liver to enter the bloodstream.

Yellowbomber
    Orals are better they release IGF1

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I'm using the 50mg tablets, doing 100mg everyday, 1 tab every 12 hours. The only thing I definitely hate is that my elbows and knees are getting sore, only happens on winny, and I've been getting crazy blood noses. I like the Zambons, but I'd much rather swallow than inject 2ml every day...

Good Broly
    Hey Italmonster, what color are the tabs supposed to be. What do they look like?

I dont rate the winny tabs at all bro, they are im "my opinion" weak and over rated, I would go for the zambon injects ed without a shadow of a doubt, apart from anything the tabs are 17aa and toxic, you will only need a max of 50mg daily inected.

Good Broly
    Thanks Guys. The verdict is mixed as usual so I guess I won't know until I try. Right now I have to go with the tabs because they are affordable.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Hey bbigman2000,

regardless of whether you use the winny inject or the tabs, both are 17aa and equally toxic. There is no difference in the liquid and tab...one is just suspended and the other pressed into a tab. No flame intended.

...bd