Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is friends with needto?

Basil1144

Honestly every thread i read has different opinions and tactics to get rid of gyno. Every thread i read about needto helping gyno is a success story. Well i got my gyno a little too late and needto is no longer on here. i know myself and others are developing it. Im in the early stages i developed it late august/early september and know it could be stopped.

I need someone to help me with the right supplements, dosages, and so on.

So i am making this thread for anyone to help me get intouch with needto. Pm me please.

any luck getting a hold of him? I am trying to as well. He has worked with so many people and helped them.

I'm not in touch with him but I ran his program. Wolfpackalpha has the exact same protocol, find his thread.

It's not rocket science, you need to run 3 things:

Ai (Letro being the strongest by far)
SERM (Nolva/ tamoxifen is suggested here)
Dopamine antagonist (Caber or Prami)

Dosages depend on the individual, quality of your research chem, and severity of your gyno, You made need to run for many weeks/ months and it does not guarantee that it will remove your gyno. Usually just reduces it to an unnoticeable size, but it will flare up again if you let your estrogen levels get too high. Some men experience this even when their estrogen levels are in their normal/ natural range.

Thanks for the reply! Only question I had about that was I got the gyno from an epi/tren ph and I have read taking nolva could be bad if tren caused the gyno. This is just what I read, I really have no idea, just thought it would be safe to ask.

Thanks in advance for any further advice!

Top Bottom