Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who bulks in the winter and cuts in the summer?

enacer420nj

I was thinking about doing a bulk cycle. My last cycle was 250 deca/test E I loved it 175 pre cycle and 190 4 months after cycle, I reatained alot of muscle but also some fat (including a little puffy pointy nipps but im hoping its just lower chest fat from body fat going up) I wanted to do another cycle but im afraid to use anything aromatasing. What would be a good choice for a cycle for bulking also I wanted to do a cutting cycle which would probably be a few weeks of winny amps and clean diet Im not sure what stacks good for cutting with winny. Everyone says diet is key but my first cycle was deca only @ 300/wk for 8 weeks. I ate ALOT and like shit and I was ripped so go figure!

Just about everyone bulks in winter and cuts in spring/summer.

All of the good bulking drugs aromatize (test, dbol, deca, drol)...use an anti-estrogen like arimidex or letro to counteract this.

test, tren, masteron, winny, eq are all good for cutting. Mix and match pretty much however you want.

These are all basic questions that you could have answered with a simple google search. do some research bro.

enacer420nj said:
I was thinking about doing a bulk cycle. My last cycle Everyone says diet is key but my first cycle was deca only @ 300/wk for 8 weeks. I ate ALOT and like shit and I was ripped so go figure!

There is no reason to avoid anything that aromatizes with products like AIFM and aromasin. If you really wanna bulk, you cant be scared to use products that aromatize. Hate to tell you but I dont care what you stack with winny (if its only for a few weeks, you wont get shit out of it). Sounds like you need a little more time researching and maturing. Why even do a cycle if you arent going to do it right, i mean come on an eight week cycle of deca and you ate like shit on it? Of course you have fat on your titties if you ate like shit, what do you expect.

I believe in staying lean all year around and making sure I am eating right when I want to add a few additional pounds. Proper diet/calorie management is my eternal goal.

solidspine said:
It's always summer here, so I am always cutting.

it gets cold in southern california man.

Its just not shitty and miserable like the rest of the US.

i've been on a nonstop bulk since i started but i plan to cut this coming summer if i make it to 200lbs.

1500 said:
There is no reason to avoid anything that aromatizes with products like AIFM and aromasin. If you really wanna bulk, you cant be scared to use products that aromatize. Hate to tell you but I dont care what you stack with winny (if its only for a few weeks, you wont get shit out of it). Sounds like you need a little more time researching and maturing. Why even do a cycle if you arent going to do it right, i mean come on an eight week cycle of deca and you ate like shit on it? Of course you have fat on your titties if you ate like shit, what do you expect.

uh actually bro it was my first cycle and i didnt know much...i quit after 8 weeks because my dick didnt work. but that cycle i ate like shit and was RIPPED with no fat fully 6 pack...This cycle of deca/test i wasnt nearly as hungry and my body fat is up

Most people here Bulk NOW and cut in the winter. That's because you can't do outdoor cardio in the spring or summer. It's too hot.

Top Bottom