Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with Var: Cycle ideas

Little Rage

cycle History: 10-15, just about anything.
weight: 238
Height: 5'11"
Workout: 5x5
Diet: spot on for 6 mo. No alcohol & sugar. Limited protein powder. Stick to solid foods, fruits, vegetables.
bf: 12-15 (still holding onto the midsection).
Training: On and off for 15+ years (been off for 2-3 years due to grad school with horrible diet and drinking during this time).
Goals: Trim, solid muscle, strength, no bloat, no acne

Var: 75mg/ed - 8-10wks
EQ: 500mg/wk - 12wks

Var: 75mg/ed - 7 wks
Tren Enanthate - 300mg 7 wks

Masteron: 300mg/wk - 7wks
Tren Enanthate - 300mg/wk - 7wks

Var: 75mg/ed - 10wks
Masteron: 400mg/wk - 10wks

Please don't suggest test (I know my body better than you). I have use old school Fina about 4-5 times but never Tren E. or Masteron so that is why everything is up in the air. I will post before/after pics to show gains. Still acquiring everything but this is where I'm at.

PCT and anti-e's are to be determined but need to figure this out first. Help is appreciated.

I would stack it with some testosterone. It also works very well when combined with the otc supplement creatine.

Diet: spot on for 6 mo. No alcohol & sugar. Limited protein powder. Stick to solid foods, fruits, vegetables.
Training: On and off for 15+ years (been off for 2-3 years due to grad school with horrible diet and drinking during this time).

Please don't suggest test (I know my body better than you). I have use old school Fina about 4-5 times but never Tren E. or Masteron so that is why everything is up in the air. I will post before/after pics to show gains. Still acquiring everything but this is where I'm at.

PCT and anti-e's are to be determined but need to figure this out first. Help is appreciated.

If i had to pick one of your choices, itd be the var, mast, tren combo. Im running the same combo but with test @350 and tren is gonna be acetate @100mg EOD

I'd go with Var/mast /tren but run it all for the 8 wks ,that should yield the best results for your goals , throw in some cabergoline 2x wky to keep libido and prolactin in check. I'd would also go with shorter eater instead on the enanthate you listed.

Last edited:

if i had to pick one, the var, mast and tren would definitely be my pick but honestly, there's no reason to run mast at that body fat... its much too high to get results from it... if you get your body fat right below 10 then fuck yeah, thats the cycle for sure man... but you need to get it down there first...

if you do run eq, you need to run it for more than 12 weeks man...

obviously if you run tren you are going to need caber or prami (preferably caber) for prolactin issues and as you know, an AI, i recommend aromasin... 12.5 mg eod...

At where you are at currently, I'd go with option 2, but running the tren for 8 weeks. then ensure to have your on cycle support sorted and your PCT.

Top Bottom