Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your experience with HRT?

dopename

I am just on day 4 of my Test/DHEA prescription. I have always had a low test level and am just 29.

So far I LOVE IT! I have crazy sex drive like I have never had. I was CRAZY horny this morning.

I feel like I want to move around more, I mean, I don't feel like a lazy ass right now. I thought that was just the way I am! LOL

I also seem to be in a better mood.

I have leaned up quite a bit (have lost 70 lbs) in the 4 months and I always thought I have decent muscle definition when I am working out and my diet is right( as it is now). But I have always had that little bit of lower belly fat and the damn man boob fat, even when I was 205lbs. (6'4" large build)

Will higher test levels remedy some of the body issues I have had?

What are some of your experiences? How long have you been on therapy and the like.

I've been on for years and throw in cycles too.
It is part of my life now and I'll never go off it.

Don't increase for one year. Get blood testing done every 4 months to see where your levels are. Include PSA and esto.

Think about adding some HGH to the mix.

If you scan done the posts in the Longevity area, you'll find lots of feedback.

thelion2005 said:
I've been on for years and throw in cycles too.
It is part of my life now and I'll never go off it.

Don't increase for one year. Get blood testing done every 4 months to see where your levels are. Include PSA and esto.

Think about adding some human growth hormone - somatropin - to the mix.

If you scan done the posts in the Longevity area, you'll find lots of feedback.

Listen to him. Any questions about HRT, ask lion..........

As for me, I am 40 and have been on HRT for a little over two years.

Good luck...

A lot of yellows floating around and Guys opting to just use generic gh are getting good results. Have seen a lot of HRT ?'s as of lately. Somatropin is excellent for hrt

I am thinking of doing this as well. I am 35 and have noticed changes in myself for the worse over the last couple of years. One of my concerns is the ability to still have a child at the same time. I was told that this would not be a problem but I still have concerns. Also, I would really like to find someone that would be covered under my insurance. My provider gave me a list of endocrinologists in the area but I don't know where to start. Please give some advice.

Thanks,
Mike

I have used test cyp for 20 weeks with HCG and Arimidex. It has been a wonderful experience. For me it produces a happiness, not an angry type response. I just feel good, but there has been some adjustment since my temper can erupt easier.

I can't wait to get to the gym now. Muscle growth and strength has been excellent. Recovery is quick. No weight gained but fat lost and more muscle for sure. Levels are high on 100 mg a week and 500 ius HCG three times a week.

Yesterday I almost forgot to set out my needles, syringes, wipes, etc...before bed because I just felt really good on day 7.

Sex drive it's hard to say if any change. Nocturnal erections most every time I wake up at night and that is several.

I can't say enough that testosterone has a bad rep for rage and the like, but unless someone is very careless with dosing, I think it is a "happy" hormone. I think it is remarkable.

I hope your doctor will look at estradiol and talk to you about HCG too.

Best of luck!

Bob

dopename said:
I am just on day 4 of my Test/DHEA prescription. I have always had a low test level and am just 29.

So far I LOVE IT! I have crazy sex drive like I have never had. I was CRAZY horny this morning.

I feel like I want to move around more, I mean, I don't feel like a lazy ass right now. I thought that was just the way I am! LOL

I also seem to be in a better mood.

I have leaned up quite a bit (have lost 70 lbs) in the 4 months and I always thought I have decent muscle definition when I am working out and my diet is right( as it is now). But I have always had that little bit of lower belly fat and the damn man boob fat, even when I was 205lbs. (6'4" large build)

Will higher test levels remedy some of the body issues I have had?

What are some of your experiences? How long have you been on therapy and the like.

zedxmike said:
I am thinking of doing this as well. I am 35 and have noticed changes in myself for the worse over the last couple of years. One of my concerns is the ability to still have a child at the same time. I was told that this would not be a problem but I still have concerns. Also, I would really like to find someone that would be covered under my insurance. My provider gave me a list of endocrinologists in the area but I don't know where to start. Please give some advice.

Thanks,
Mike

Don't worry about fertility. :)

Look for anti-aging Dr. Local compound pharm will help you identify them.

Top Bottom