Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is growing on my legs???

R

ryker77

I have a problem. On both of my legs I have about 8-10 blisters about the size of a keyboard key. I know your thinkning STD but I haven't had sex in over a month and then that was with my wife {don't ask why}.
I posted this on the AS board cause the only thing I am doing different in my life is some ttokkyo EQ, IP's prop and some nolvadex.
I have never heared of this being a side effect. Any ideals.

no sex with the wife for one month?is she messing around with someone else ask her really ask her that...or do you suck in bed?

No sex with the wife is cause were sorta not getting along to well and I am living in a another state due to my job. And I almost 100% trust her in not cheating on me.

My friend got those same "hives" when he took fina in kit form. I don't know if he was allergic to something or not.

go to the doc bro go know if you can...and call your wife and tell her you have some weird object growing on your legs that well make her cheat on you lol.....tell her you want to hug her that really well make her happy.....;)

bro the way you said it "what is growing on my legs" is grossing me out..really no being funny but i feel sick my legs feel weird...yuck bro yuck....run to the doc if you dont have a car go steal some kids bike and ride your way to the doc its just gross bro "whats growing on my legs???"..sick sorry but no hard feeling right?...

ultragainz said:
bro the way you said it "what is growing on my legs" is grossing me out..really no being funny but i feel sick my legs feel weird...yuck bro yuck....run to the doc if you dont have a car go steal some kids bike and ride your way to the doc its just gross bro "whats growing on my legs???"..sick sorry but no hard feeling right?...

ROFL

:cold:

Top Bottom