x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Weird problem...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Weird problem... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok here is the situation. I've fucked around with a few girls in my day but I've only had sex with one. For some reason every 3 months or so I'll take a piss and I'll get this white stuff that sputters out at the end and it burns. This has been happening for a long long time. I've looked up the symptoms of gonorheaa and such and it says it would be yellowish and blah blah and burn when I urinate. With me though it rarely happens its literally like once every 3 months or even less. Also

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Weird problem...

Ok here is the situation. I've fucked around with a few girls in my day but I've only had sex with one. For some reason every 3 months or so I'll take a piss and I'll get this white stuff that sputters out at the end and it burns. This has been happening for a long long time. I've looked up the symptoms of gonorheaa and such and it says it would be yellowish and blah blah and burn when I urinate. With me though it rarely happens its literally like once every 3 months or even less. Also when I told my doctor that I get a little leakyness when I piss he did that stool thing on me (aka a que tip down your dick). It came back negative so I dont know what the fuck. Any ideas or suggestions? hehe

Amateur Bodybuilder babybodybuilder2.5's Avatar

Re: Weird problem...

Sorry , I have no clue what it could be. Maybe you need to go to a Urologist. .....

If your doc says you're fine, you're fine. If you're not fine, and your doc said you're fine, don't worry, that's fine too, you can sue.

I finally found something. This is exactly what my problem is...

http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/Urology...es/30204a.html

Amateur Bodybuilder babybodybuilder2.5's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by greyzo1082
    I finally found something. This is exactly what my problem is...

http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/Urology...es/30204a.html
    Never heard of a problem like that. So what are your plans to treat it ? I hope you get it all cleared up soon.
    Take care...

lol I have no idea... I guess print this out and take it to my doctor and see what he has to say. The guy who posted that article tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked though. Doesn't sound promising and doesn't give me much motivation to go to my doctor.