Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is water with Crystal Light not count as water?

black sheep

Banned
I know this sounds like a stupid question but hear me out. I am on a cycle that includes tren. I try to take in a couple gallons of water everyday - but sometimes I desire a little flavor when I am trying to drink large amounts like I am currently. If every once in awhile I throw in a crystal light packet to give some flavor, am I really rendering it "Not Water"?

I always still considered it water, but I am having a debate with a good bro that says it does not count toward my water intake..

drrman said:
i call it water.............always have, and i know competitive bb'ers who do the same

I call it water too,,,but you can always drink more.

Well heres a good test to see if your body thinks its water..only drink crystal light for a week..if you survive it counts as water....if you die then your buddy was right...:)

I have that same desire for something with flavor. Ice cold water is great but after so many glasses.... For a gallon of crystal light you need to use two servings. I use only one. It still gives me the flavor and is good but with less crystal light in it.

any liquid you drink that is not alcohol counts. even caffeinated drinks. this has been proven by dieticians time and time again

Re: Is water with Crystal Light not count as water?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any liquid you drink that is not alcohol counts. even caffeinated drinks. this has been proven by dieticians time and time again

That is

Absolutely wonderful I think I will have a diet coke and celebrate.

Top Bottom