Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to bulk up steroids

ackoddo

Hey I am a leaner type of guy, always had chicken legs. I am tall 1.9M and weigh 80 kilos. I work for a shipping company so am always moving and burn a lot of calories carrying heavy stuff all day and walking on roads/streets. Would bulking on steroids even that out where I would be able to put on size for my height?

You can bulk with steroids go with
test enan 500mgs
deca 200mgs
rad 140 testolone 20mgs
aromasin 10mgs
ostazol preworkout
n2guard for liver

good stack and will bulk you

you sound way past clueless.. no, steroids would not be anything i would recommend to you... what exavctly do you know about them? what experience do you have?

Hey I am a leaner type of guy, always had chicken legs. I am tall 1.9M and weigh 80 kilos. I work for a shipping company so am always moving and burn a lot of calories carrying heavy stuff all day and walking on roads/streets. Would bulking on steroids even that out where I would be able to put on size for my height?

No. You need to go to a gym

test enan 500mgs
deca 200mgs
rad 140 testolone 20mgs
aromasin 10mgs
ostazol preworkout
n2guard for liver

bro that a pussy stack. run 800mg deca and add in tren if you want bulk

test enan 500mgs
deca 200mgs
rad 140 testolone 20mgs
aromasin 10mgs
ostazol preworkout
n2guard for liver

If a stack worked without training everyone would do it

What are your stats/goals? It sounds like you need to do a lot of research before jumping straight to steroids.

Are you currently training? What does your diet look like? With a physical job, you have to be eating more if you want to bulk.

Top Bottom