Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A & Testo P

joeojoeo

Hi guys, wondering if any of you ever have used Tren A and Testo P only for a cutting cycle? And if so, how was it, I also know it's diet-diet-diet, and i've got a realy good diet going.Yes, i know im young, i've trained since I was 15 and have done some contest over the last two years.

Here are some stats: 5ft10, 220lb atm, 8-9%bf, 21years.

Thank you for replies!

That combo is good for whatever you do. Cutting, maintenance or bulking.

Yes and no matter what cycle you run if tren is in it you can guarantee you will get leaner, bigger, stronger, and more vascular. Tren posses powers that Ive never seen from any other steroid. Most steroids do one thing well, It literally does everything.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

I've used them for 3years now, i know, young and dumb. I wouldn't be at 220lb with 8-9%BF if I didn't used them.

Thanks guys! Just wondering, Tren A only, someone whit that experiece? Never used *tren only* myself.

Ive never used it alone but I know people that have and it works great.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

I just started tren a & test p today. I am running tren at 1 mg eod. And the test at 1mg eod. I have never used tren before so this my first time, I don't know if it is common or not but I shot it in my quad and it is hurting like a mother-fucker

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I just started tren a & test p today. I am running tren at 1 mg eod. And the test at 1mg eod. I have never used tren before so this my first time, I don't know if it is common or not but I shot it in my quad and it is hurting like a mother-fucker

Do you mean 1ml? Also, quad shots are painful for me too.

Yea bro my bad. I mean it felt like waking up in the middle of the night with a Charlie horse. That was this morning and now the shot site is still sore as hell. Is that from the tren

Top Bottom