Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much Sweat

gettinbulked

hey every-body;

i've done 4 aas cycles and just this last one i started sweating so bad that i had to cut my cycle 7 weeks short. i can say i've been doing pct now for 4 weeks and the sweating has eased up a little. i play music (corporate gigs in a suit and tie) and it is pretty embarrassing being the only one on stage sweatin my ass off. now that it's summer i am thinking i could melt if i cycle again the same way. anyone know why all the sweating and if some gear is worse than others? this last sweaty-ass cycle i was doing 500mg/wk test blend (cyp, enan and sus) and 400mg/wk deca. i don't think that was overdoing it but this was sweat city. please help a brotha out.. :sulk:

thanks in advance - gb

gettinbulked said:
hey every-body;

i've done 4 aas cycles and just this last one i started sweating so bad that i had to cut my cycle 7 weeks short. i can say i've been doing pct now for 4 weeks and the sweating has eased up a little. i play music (corporate gigs in a suit and tie) and it is pretty embarrassing being the only one on stage sweatin my ass off. now that it's summer i am thinking i could melt if i cycle again the same way. anyone know why all the sweating and if some gear is worse than others? this last sweaty-ass cycle i was doing 500mg/wk test blend (cyp, enan and sus) and 400mg/wk deca. i don't think that was overdoing it but this was sweat city. please help a brotha out.. :sulk:

thanks in advance - gb

Bro, with all due respect you don't cut a cycle short because of excessive sweating. That's a waste of gear. I don't care what type of job you have, you don't cut cycles short over sweat.....:xeye:

A test/deca cycle doesn't cause any more sweating than any other cycle, so I don't see that as the problem. The problem is wearing a suit and tie in the summer......

DIV

DIVISION said:
Bro, with all due respect you don't cut a cycle short because of excessive sweating. That's a waste of gear. I don't care what type of job you have, you don't cut cycles short over sweat.....:xeye:

A test/deca cycle doesn't cause any more sweating than any other cycle, so I don't see that as the problem. The problem is wearing a suit and tie in the summer......

DIV

yea man has a point suit in the summer is way to hott... and wasting gear... wtf i have a hard time paying for mine... u must have the money to waste... lol just giving you hell... i dont understand why you are sweating so much... drink more water and take ur vitamins... lol PEACE

Top Bottom