Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testo E 500 mg E5D - Major setback

mattz0r

Hey peeps! :D Please read my bible, would be much appreciated!

So, for about four weeks I've been on Testosterone Enanthate 500 mgs every 5 days. Everything was going really good, started to see some gains, strength building up nicely and my libido was through the roof.:qt:
Anyhow, last weekend I caught a cold and stayed home from the gym for a couple of days before I decided for a comeback, everything felt good, only thing I noticed was that I had an unusual shortage of breath. I got home and eventually went to sleep, later that night a searing pain in my chest woke me up. I went to the ER where they came to the conclusion that I had got myocarditis, (inflammation of the heart muscle). :/ I stayed for a couple of nights at the hospital and I was later allowed to leave.
All my stats were stable except from the heart rate, which was a bit elevated. Wonder why, lmaoo.. The inflammation wasn't too serious, they couldn't see any scar tissue on my heart nor any water around it.
In a couple of weeks I'm due for a revisit just the see how things are going and when I can start hitting the gym again (but they told me at least a month rest), obviously I'm not allowed any training now.

So I have a few questions;
- There's no point in keep cycling, right? Just seems like a waste.
- Post cycle therapy? Is it needed even though the cycle wasn't going on for more than a month? Because the plan is to jump on the bicycle as soon as I get a green light from the doctor. Which leads me to the last question.
- What would you recommend, should I go for a good PCT, or start cycling as soon as all is well? (I prefer option number two, but I would like to hear your opinions on it). I am right now considering, if I start cycling again, to throw in some dbol, 50 mg x 50 days just to kick start things.

Please take your time and give me your honest opinion, because I'm feeling so bummed, just when things were going good, this happened. Thanks guys!

Alright, appreciate the answer! What are your thoughts on when I can start cycling again? Right after the PCT or should I let my body recover a bit longer, this cycle just felt like a total waste..

I would immediately stop your cycle and take care of your health first. Address your heart issues and then ONLY under a doctors supervision , start back on a cycle.

I would immediately stop your cycle and take care of your health first. Address your heart issues and then ONLY under a doctors supervision , start back on a cycle.
Appreciate the concern! But the cycle is unrelated to the inflammation, it was the result of the stupid decision to train when I wasn't 100% good from the cold. My question was more about if I could jump on a cycle with such a short break from my last mini-cycle.

I've trained when sick before and never had anything close to that happen...that is a pretty serious thing to have "just happen"...

I've trained when sick before and never had anything close to that happen...that is a pretty serious thing to have "just happen"...
Yes, so have I, more than a handful times. But apparently this can occur if you're truly unlucky like I was. Elite athletes are often a victim of this. However the doc' had no worries whatsoever that I'd make a full recovery if I used proper rest.

Top Bottom