Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everything going wrong on my cycle

Jaerosi

I guess I just need some help to get my cycle going in the right direction. I’m five weeks into cycle and I’m doing testosterone 500 mg a week and I’m using aromasin 2x per week 10mgs
I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m getting crazy itchy nipples and my acne is out of control especially on my upper back in my face
I’m thinking of just abandoning my cycle. I’m only 23 years old and already having these problems not good sign

Honestly your a little young to be running gear unless you actually have a low T issue. If no T issues exist I doubt you have tapped out your genetic potential.

I personally use Arimidex instead of Aromasin.

Now baring the above, I have a couple questions:

1. is this your first cycle?
a. if no, then what was your previous cycles and side effects?
b. If Yes, then you went way too high with test for your first cycle and need to back off. 300 mg of test will generally result in excellent results, people normally max test cycles around 400 mg unless they are using other compounds.

2. Who advised you to take 500 mg of test and what was your source for the gear?

I guess I just need some help to get my cycle going in the right direction. I’m five weeks into cycle and I’m doing testosterone 500 mg a week and I’m using aromasin 2x per week 10mgs
I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m getting crazy itchy nipples and my acne is out of control especially on my upper back in my face
I’m thinking of just abandoning my cycle. I’m only 23 years old and already having these problems not good sign
your aromasin is bunk or not enough
drop test to 250mgs add 25mgs aromasin and 50mgs nolvadex with n2guard

Wrong age and wrong dose.

This^
Your hormones are already all over the place at your age. I hope you have your PCT squared away??
You really should be waiting until you are fully developed in your later 20's. Build a natural base first.
Everyone is in such a rush. This isn't a race.

A lot of things can go wrong especially when you are too young for steroids

your age has nothing to do with it I was using steroids when I was younger than you
just get those glands taken out and be done with it

Top Bottom