Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + Winny (KETO!?)

Md22

Test E + Winny (KETO!?) (Current pics included)

Hey guys.Just another cycle to get everyone's opinion on.

Stats
5'7
160 lb
10% bf

Test E- 400mg per week (10 weeks)
Winstrol-50mg ED (6 weeks)

(May add masteron if i can get to low enough body fat later in cycle)

My goal is to get into the single digits 5-6-7% BF.
Unfortunately I am very gyno prone so I do not want to go any higher than 400mg of test per week. Also I am very comfortable with my overall size right now,my main goal is to shred as much body fat as possible and keep off the bloat look.We all know test is the base of all cycles.I compete in mens physique (naturally) but the competition is just unreal and we all know a lot of guys have that edge which I am looking for.

Currently I am on a ketogenic diet. Low carb, moderate protein, and high fat.I am in ketosis as we speak and already notice increased vascularity and muscle hardness Macros as follows:

1900 Calories
Carbs 25g
Fat 130g
Protein 175g

5%-60%-35%

The first pic was from my last show and a 6 month transformation. Note this was natural. Second pic is current. I am very knowledgeable within the nutrition so i know how to cut lol. Lets hear some opinions. Criticism is welcomed.

Last edited:
What's your age?

If you are happy with your size and looking for hardness, then keep Test low, 200mg is fine, and then add in a good amount of Mast.. 600-800mg weekly. Then keep the winny like you have planned

Top Bottom