Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Deca, Winny

Highline502

Stats-
Age- 23
Weight- 200
Height- 6.3
BF- 12%
BMI- 24.5%

2nd cycle.

Training- 3 years consistent training
Supps- Karbolyn, casein protein, whey protein, BCAA.
Diet-
Morning- cup of oatmeal, one whole egg and 2 egg whites
Snack- giant natural peanut butter/jelly and fruit
Lunch- turkey, lean meat and 50g carbs. Brown rice, ect
Snack- pistachios/almonds and fruit
Before workout- whey protein/Karbolyn
Workout- BCAA
Post workout- egg white protein
Dinner- turkey, steak, lean meat burgers. Carbs. Brown rice, salad, fruit.
Before bed- casein protein.
That's a general example diet

Loading on liver cleaner for two weeks prior and on cycle.

And PCT thoughts.

Running
Test E -500mg week
Deca- 300 mg week
Winny- 50-75 mg ED

10 weeks

And PCT thoughts
1-4 clomid 50mg ED
1-2 forma 5 pumps 2x a day
3-4 forma 3 pumps 2x a day
1-4 daa preworkout

Previous post I've asked about certain stacks. Only one I went with was ultra ripped and didn't like the stuff whatsoever. Cycled off an PCT.

well the cycle and pct look good for the most part.. would help to know how long and what weeks you are running the compounds.

Not to sound like a dick but from your stats it doesn't sound like you have a very good base to start off at I mean no dis respect but I just would hate for you to run this cycle and spend all this money when you could achieve the weight gained naturally and it wouldn't take to long... Please keep in mind I'm going off your measurements not a picture.

I weighed in at 150 last January. I've been fighting 200 to 210 the last year. I've come a long way from the start, seriously hard gainer

Yeah all I'm saying is 200 pounds at 6'3 is not a good base my brother is that height and weight at 10 percent and he is a twig with a little bit of muscle I mean I'm not trying to come off as a dick I just am putting it in perspective bro I would hate for you to spend upwards of 300$ and gain 10-15 pounds but loose it a few months after pct because you lack the discipline for a proper diet and a good workout plan

I weighed in at 150 last January. I've been fighting 200 to 210 the last year. I've come a long way from the start, seriously hard gainer

That is great congratulations. However, you really need to stay on that diet and eating correctly!

I would run it like this:

1-14 Test E 500 mg/week
1-12 Deca 400 mg/week
12-16 Winstrol 50 mg/day

You would be starting PCT after week 16. Make sure that you have an AI, Caber, and Liver Support for your cycle. Also, it will take a minute to see the results from the test and deca so kick starting the cycle with an oral like dbol or tbol wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm going to go against the grain here a bit, here is your reworked cycle:

test E -500mg week (1-12)
Winny- 50 mg ED (1-6)

PCT, add HCG or HCGenerate :)

Top Bottom