Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C, EQ, Dbol cycle

Gymspartan

Hi all. Just wanting to get some feedback for my next (3rd) cycle.
Stats: 30 yo, 170 - 175lbs, 10% bf.
Goals: 185 - 190 lbs and 10% bf (then no more AAS).
My history:
1st cycle (2008 when I was 25 yo):
6 weeks total, British Disp Test C 250mg/wk, British Disp. Dbol 15-20 mg ED for first 4.5 weeks, Adex as needed during cycle, Nolva and Clomid for 2 week pct. Don't recall the exact gains but I remember being pretty happy.

2nd Cycle (2013 Ended 4th of July):
10 wks total, Hulk Test E 500mg/wk, Hulk Dbol 50 mg ED weeks 1 - 5, adex as needed, 3 week pct of nolva and clomid. Net 10 lbs gain. Strength up as well.

3rd Cycle plan (would like feedback):
14 - 16 weeks total, Hulk Test C 500mg/wk, Hulk EQ 500mg/wk, Blue Heart Dbol 30 - 50 mg ED weeks 1 - 6. Adex as needed (usually .25 mg EOD), nolva and clomid for 3 week pct, 200 mg clomid day 1 of pct then 100mg ED for rest of week 1 pct, then 50 mg ED week 2 pct. 100 mg nolva day 1 of pct, then 50 mg ED for rest of week 1, 20 mg ED rest week 2 pct, then either 50 mg clomid OR 20mg nolva ED week 3 pct.

Questions:
1) Dosages and length, good?
2) Best way to pin and rotate pin sites? Plan was 250mg of both in same syringe (so 500mg/pin) twice a week, quad and glute of right side one week, then quad and glute left side of following week. Worried about PIP with that much gear per shot. Should I change it up, spread it out more?

Thanks in advance for any help

You want to run clomid and Nolva ONLY for 3 weeks as a PCT from a 14-16 week cycle?

Thats not a PCT bro. That is terrible and you cant recover from that. Make sure you have your PCT covered bro. It's more important than the cycle itself for keeping gains, and recovering your libido and test levels quickly

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Top Bottom