Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test

Couldn't get a good shot with my camers phone but here is a few weeks in - progress has been decent and the next few weeks should kick ass. have no idea what my bodyfat is but it's lower than in my avi for sure and at the same weight (actually a couple pounds heavier) And hey, no cracks about my gyno, it only looks that bad when my arm is lifted and I'm getting it fixed in August.

stats
5'9"
BF% ?

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Couldn't get a good shot with my camers phone but here is a few weeks in - progress has been decent and the next few weeks should kick ass. have no idea what my bodyfat is but it's lower than in my avi for sure and at the same weight (actually a couple pounds heavier) And hey, no cracks about my gyno, it only looks that bad when my arm is lifted and I'm getting it fixed in August.

stats
5'9"
BF% ?

looks good bro, not to change the subject, but are you gettin the gland removed or just lipo?

TheGooch said:
put it on imageshack please...as gay as it sounds, your physique is what I eventually wanna achieve.
a worthy goal to aim for!

ben dovergurl said:
looks good bro, not to change the subject, but are you gettin the gland removed or just lipo?
usually they don't actually remove the glan when they do the surgery, they carve around it. i had the other side done last year and the results was great. My right side is actually responding to some aromasin therapy that I'm doing and it's actually shrinking the gyn even though I am running a cycle. If I'm just standing there you can't tell I have any gyno at all but I lift my arm and it's visable. Fot me lipo wouldn't work, it's a hard lump not fatty tissue

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
usually they don't actually remove the glan when they do the surgery, they carve around it. i had the other side done last year and the results was great. My right side is actually responding to some aromasin therapy that I'm doing and it's actually shrinking the gyn even though I am running a cycle. If I'm just standing there you can't tell I have any gyno at all but I lift my arm and it's visable. Fot me lipo wouldn't work, it's a hard lump not fatty tissue

good luck bro...nice progress.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:

You should ask them to remove the gland

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
I did some research and the gland removal is just more invasive and disfiguring. I guess it depends on how bad the gyno is.

I heard it is also helps prevent it from coming back.

Top Bottom