Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen knee from thur inj

growinsc

i did my 3rd inj thur in my right quad and my knee is swollen. did i do somthin wrong or just suck it up. i warmed up the bottle and the heln syringe in hand before and massaged it for like 30 min thanx

growinsc said:
i did my 3rd inj thur in my right quad and my knee is swollen. did i do somthin wrong or just suck it up. i warmed up the bottle and the heln syringe in hand before and massaged it for like 30 min thanx

Where EXACTLY did you inject?

This is common from what I have experienced and read other guys have experienced. I would wait a few days and it should go away. I would suggest using a heating pad and massaging it some more. Is the area that is swollen hot to the touch and/or have a rash on it?

it is warm not to red but it is feelin better than it did friday. just cant wiat until i can bend my knee all the way. i think i am going to stick to the glute, dont want it to effect leg wrkout

growinsc said:
it is warm not to red but it is feelin better than it did friday. just cant wiat until i can bend my knee all the way. i think i am going to stick to the glute, dont want it to effect leg wrkout

I would agree with your location change. I started with my quads and all was well for about 4 weeks and then BAM, bad stick that crippled me for about 2 weeks. Went to glutes and at the most had some mild discomfort but I could at least walk. lol If it is gettign better then thats obviously a good thing. Massaging it in the shower, heat pads and some small doses of advil will help I am sure.

My glute sticks were never that bad on leg day, and once the muscle got warmed up it was hardly noticeable. However on some bad quad sticks I would not be able to bend my leg to even do legs.

ppl need to learn to shot that shit in your up glute not your leg! Take omna you can bang 2ml in your leg and never know you shot it...Test -e you got 3 days for it to stop hurting easy...I dont care if yea warm it, shoot it slow,rub heat it....But if your geting lumps you need to shot it slower and stop 2 or 3 times depending on how much your banging.. As for the knee swollen, never heard or have i seen that happen shooting in your upper thigh i dont think thats related...But stranger things have happened... :evil:

Ozz2001 said:
ppl need to learn to shot that shit in your up glute not your leg! Take omna you can bang 2ml in your leg and never know you shot it...Test -e you got 3 days for it to stop hurting easy...I dont care if yea warm it, shoot it slow,rub heat it....But if your geting lumps you need to shot it slower and stop 2 or 3 times depending on how much your banging.. As for the knee swollen, never heard or have i seen that happen shooting in your upper thigh i dont think thats related...But stranger things have happened... :evil:

Actually it can happen and can be associated with injections. You are correct in that the speed of the injection can have something to do with it. However, while not that common some guys have had the gear migrate to their knee area or there could be some bacteria in the gear. Also, it could be a high concentration of BA in the gear. These are a few options that cna happen. The main thing to watch is if it gets a red rash of sorts and very swollen and you get a fever then go to the dr. Most likely it will go away on its own, but if it doesn't or if it bothers you that much then you can always go to the Dr. Good luck bro.

It might benefit you if you are new to the injection game to review www. spotinjections.com to make sure you are hitting in the right spot. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom