Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon generic @ 275mg/ml

G

GoHard24

I was wondering how i should run it.
My boy told me I should do it
1-3 1 cc a week
4-5 2ccs a week
6-8 1 cc a week

Thanks

< leave out he UG Lab/Product names >

Last edited by a moderator:

So you are running:

275mg Weeks 1-3
550mg Weeks 4-5
275mg Weeks 6-8

I never liked tapering unless u r in precontest getting ready for a comp and want to run gear close to contest time.

What is your cycle history? Stats (age/weight/height/lifting history/diet/bf)

I personally think sus needs to be an eod shot and I think 10 weeks may be a little better but 8 is ok. You could run .5cc eod and you would average just under 500mg a week.

There is no point to pyramiding it. It will not help you come off and rebound any quicker.
If I had all that I would just run 275 a week and work on my diet to get it spot on.

slat1 said:
There is no point to pyramiding it. It will not help you come off and rebound any quicker.
If I had all that I would just run 275 a week and work on my diet to get it spot on.

bump

taping was used but has been proven to not work with all the proper cpt there is now, plus sust was made to be administered once weekly, twice works better some say but anyway it was made to be injected once a week at the same dose thru-out the cycle do 1.5 cc's for 7.5 weeks if u can only get 1 bottle

8and20 said:
I personally think sus needs to be an eod shot and I think 10 weeks may be a little better but 8 is ok. You could run .5cc eod and you would average just under 500mg a week.
agree 10000%

Damn, Mavafanculo went out of his way to try to save this thread from the recycle bin. He went post by post and cleaned it up so the original thread starter could get his question answered and others could benefit from the answers. Instead of just deleting the thread like he could have.

I'm gonna send him some K because I feel guilty about not appreciating his effort at first.

MOD EDIT - ^^ I fixed your post for you. :evil:

Top Bottom