Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

struggled dammit but got 2nd cycle.....I think

PatBateman

well, my goals are this: gain some strength, lose bodyfat, and improve overall fitness/cardiovasular ability/stamina.

I will do a 3on 1off lifting schedule and have training and cardio down. Diet is getting near-perfect. Gear:

BTG OX 30mg ed for 12 weeks
QV Eq 600-800mg wk for 12 weeks

I am 5'9, 188, 13%bf and would like to get to sub10%bf, never been there recently or seen my abs clearly and shredded ever!!!

I need help on deciding the above Eq dose and wondering whether or not adding winstrol in for 5 weeks somewhere would do anything. I would do a mix of drinking zambons and inj., it would depend on how I felt that day. I am prone to hairloss and have already had a decent amt. go out at the temples.

Thanks very much, I have been tossing and turning over cycles and feel this is solid. I have the btg already and some eq, but need to get more eq. I have no winstrol yet. BTW, no use fina answers, as I hear it is hard on cycle for shortness of breath/stamina/ability to do cardio.:p

KARMA forthcoming!!;)

Have you run EQ before? If so what were the dosages? If not, I think 600mg/wk should be adequate for your purposes. You can always bump the dosage up to 800mg/wk for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference for you.

Patbro, I think Var/EQ will make a great cycle and you could acheive a very freaky appearance...vascularity will be insane. Damn wish I had that supply of BTG in my presence you lucky bastard. I'd go with 600mg of EQ. Winny may be a great addition too, towards the end - run it for 4 weeks or so 50mg ED. You'r making me jealous. I think something like this will be my next cycle.

excellent, thank gents!!

it is decided on 600eq. I will see around week 8 how the gains are coming and then might add in winstrol or fina, but not both.

PatBateman said:
well, my goals are this: gain some strength, lose bodyfat, and improve overall fitness/cardiovasular ability/stamina.

Thanks very much, I have been tossing and turning over cycles and feel this is solid. I have the btg already and some eq, but need to get more eq. I have no winstrol yet. BTW, no use fina answers, as I hear it is hard on cycle for shortness of breath/stamina/ability to do cardio.:p

KARMA forthcoming!!;)

The fina didn't have any impact on my ability to do cardio. What it did do was make some exercises very tuff because it makes you so tight. I still rode my bike 30 miles at a time routinely and could swim and do some stair machines. However, running was completely out of the question.

Again, I still had plenty of stamina, but the tightness effected my ability to do some exercises for any length of time.

I am not trying to convince you to do the fina, I just wanted to give you some honest feedback because I still do cardio will on the fina. One last point, I had to stop creatine while on fina. I could not take in and retain enough water to keep my entire body for locking up. I was on 75mg eod of fina and 15g/day of creatine. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom