Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids after 54

Oscargoras

I just turn 54 and I would like to run test 400 mg for 8 weeks for some muscle mass, do you think because of my age I might get shut down faster than young guys taking the same? thank you.

I'm 53 and I'm full speed ahead...tren Mast test...my shits working fine....now anyway...I jerk off almost everyday till I get home again...I don't give advice though...I'm just speaking for myself..when I come off I'm going on trt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all get shut down regardless of age but if you get fucked up at your age and takes you longer to recover time isn't on your side if I were you after your cycle finish about three weeks after go to your doctor get a blood test and your test level should be shit and hey presto get on trt happy days

Even if it will shut you down faster, it does not make a difference - no matter the age, everyone will end up with suppressed natural testosteorne production on cycle. What matters is running a proper PCT, so if you will do everything as it should be done, and won't go cheapstake on the PCT, you will be just fine. I am sure that you will notice a huge difference with the cycle, since your natural testosterone may not be as high as when you were younger.

Steroids will cause suppression of natural testosterone production whether you are 20, 30, 40, 50 etc.

That won't change. That's why you need to run a proper PCT after your cycle.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

I see no issue with running the cycle. Just get pre-cycle blood work to make sure you are health enough for steroids and so you have something to compare your post-cycle blood work to. I think you would have a good chance to get on TRT as well if you wanted to go that route.

Top Bottom