Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SLDL all the way...

Clambake

First - SLDL definitely hit the hamstrings _hard_. I don't know how you're doing them if they're not.

Second, and I know people disagree, I say fuck conventional DL's unless you compete in PL'ing.

1. They are redunant (Squats in conjunction with SLDL and lunges hit every muscle DL's do).
2. They are hard to fit in. You really need to do SLDL if you want good hamstrings. So do you do SLDL _and_ conventional? I can't - I already have a 3.0-3.5 hour leg workout that I split up into a noon and evening workout. (1.5 hours each or more). How the hell can you do them on back day since my legs are always sore on back day? And you can't do them _before_ leg day because it will detract from squats.

I say put your energy into squats and SLDL (I like lunges too). Fuck conventional deadlifts unless you compete with them.

OOps...

I meant to put this in the "what stlye of deadlift do you do" thread - must have hit "New Thread" instead...

I do SLDLs with Squats, Leg Presses, & calf raises on leg day, and DL's with Shrugs for Traps on Back day. Sometimes I do traps with shoulders.

Top Bottom