Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Site inject Test or EQ into Pecs? Stupid or not...

GoFastMan

I have massive shoulders and have basically stopped training them until i can catch up with my chest. Atm, i am on 500 SUS, and 400 QV EQ a week. You think if i site inject pecs with either of these it will help even in the least? Also if you have a good link to a site with pec inject diagrams I would appreciate it K+

GoFastMan said:
I have massive shoulders and have basically stopped training them until i can catch up with my chest. Atm, i am on 500 SUS, and 400 QV EQ a week. You think if i site inject pecs with either of these it will help even in the least? Also if you have a good link to a site with pec inject diagrams I would appreciate it K+

Thats not the way site injections work bro. If it did, my ass would be huge. Sounds more like a genetic predisposition. My best friend is shoulder dominate on pressing movements, his delts grow like weeds and he has a bird chest. My best advice is to find a trainer that knows kinesiology well and get them to evaluate your movements. Give up the flat bench for awhile and try 8 weeks of flyes, crossovers and lighter DB incline presses. Gotta focus on keeping those shoulder blades together and taking stress off of the front and medial delts. One more thing that is working well for my friend is to include heavy pullovers at the end of chest day, really stretch the long area of the pectoral.

Thanks for the input... I was 99% sure that site inject stuff was BS but so many Johnny-juicers think it does something (and I happen to like injecting my delts over any other site...) I have started training chest twice a week now. I used to do strictly dumbbells press movements (I thought I might be shoulder cheating with barbell) but my chest gains were minimal… so now I am back to the barbells. SIGH. As suggested by a friend, I think I might start switching different chest press exercises from machines to dumbbells to barbells every new chest day. What do you think?

My routine is somewhat like

5 sets 6 reps Flat
5 sets 6 reps Incline
5 sets 6 reps Decline
5 sets 12-15 reps Cable Flies
5 sets 12-15 reps Cable Crossovers
5 sets extra chest exercise

Need Help

I don't really have a comment on the site injection stuff, but I have a suggestion on the bench. I basically do just incline barbell benches with some dumbbells mixed. The one thing that has helped me to activate the pecs in particular is to try and "shorten" the bar when doing the bench, especially on the way down. Not sure if this makes sense, but grip the bar hard and almost act like your doing a dumbbell fly or at least tense the muscles like you would a fly. Later and good luck!

I like injecting pecs, it's easy, blood/oil never comes out after I pull out the needle, and my chest never feels sore. 1cc in each. I do it because of scar tissue in other places, not site injecting.

I had the same problem. When doing pressing movements your shoulders are taking up most of the load since that's your strongest muscle group in that compound movement. You have to isolate the pecs. Cable cross-overs aren't really that good because you can't use a lot of weight and it still taps into the shoulders and triceps. Use a good pec deck machine and drive with your elbows using full range movements and squeeze at the full contraction position. Do force reps and negatives if you can. Get that full stretch. When you can do anymore reps burn it to hell with partials. Keep going until you can't get another fraction of an inch of movement. Then while the muscle is pumped to the gills stretch back as far as you can still using the same weight and hold that full stretch for several minutes until you are about to cry. Then try to stretch back even more by trying to push your chest forward while still keeping your elbows back. Then, while your pecs are trashed, immediately go to a pressing movement.

GoFastMan said:
Thanks for the input... I was 99% sure that site inject stuff was BS but so many Johnny-juicers think it does something (and I happen to like injecting my delts over any other site...) I have started training chest twice a week now. I used to do strictly dumbbells press movements (I thought I might be shoulder cheating with barbell) but my chest gains were minimal… so now I am back to the barbells. SIGH. As suggested by a friend, I think I might start switching different chest press exercises from machines to dumbbells to barbells every new chest day. What do you think?

5 sets 6 reps Flat
5 sets 6 reps Incline
5 sets 6 reps Decline

Need Help

My opinion, thats too much chest work. Follow me on this one. You said that your chest is weak but your delts are strong. Well after that many sets, your chest is spent and your delts are taking over. Keep it to 15 sets at 8-12 reps. Pick three movements and focus on the pecs contracting. Trust me, it works. You need to find a weight that allows you to hit the chest hard w/o making your shoulders bear the load.

GoFastMan said:

5 sets 6 reps Flat
5 sets 6 reps Incline
5 sets 6 reps Decline

Need Help

Do you like training volume like that? Have you ever tried decreasing your total # of sets to see if your chest responds better that way? Plus, if you're doing this twice a week....

mt said:
I had the same problem. When doing pressing movements your shoulders are taking up most of the load since that's your strongest muscle group in that compound movement. You have to isolate the pecs. Cable cross-overs aren't really that good because you can't use a lot of weight and it still taps into the shoulders and triceps. Use a good pec deck machine and drive with your elbows using full range movements and squeeze at the full contraction position. Do force reps and negatives if you can. Get that full stretch. When you can do anymore reps burn it to hell with partials. Keep going until you can't get another fraction of an inch of movement. Then while the muscle is pumped to the gills stretch back as far as you can still using the same weight and hold that full stretch for several minutes until you are about to cry. Then try to stretch back even more by trying to push your chest forward while still keeping your elbows back. Then, while your pecs are trashed, immediately go to a pressing movement.

LOL, i like this idea... i think ill try it

Top Bottom