Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short 4 week cycle, less sides? advice

budwardo09

35 years old 6-7cycles under my belt. Eat ok, train 4 days a week. 5"11 220-230. I did a cycle of omna 250 with eq this summer did a 12 weeker. I did see some gains but nothing drastic. Problem is i took accutane while on cycle to combat acne that i seem to get after cycle. accutane worked great no acne, problem is my hair has been falling out for the last 6 months, eyebrows and lashes too. Anyway I had to take a couple months off because of a severe head injury 20 staples. this shit happened while my hair has been falling out, great ha. well I would like to take a small 4 week cycle to get me back some of my weight and strength I lost. I have been training hard for the last mont but want some help. Anyway do you think a cycle of

Prop 100mg EOD with 35mg of dbol ED for 4 weeks would be worth it with proper pct

I see some companys make of prop liquid d bol blend
i have done some research and I have heard good and bad things about short cycles. I plan on doing another cycle in may of EQ and anavar, something very mild. I thought this short cycle might gain me a little weight back. I now the gains I get will not be of the best keepable.

What do you think proper pct would be for this?

by the way NEVER take accutane. I researched the shit out of it before i took it. I knew the sides and I got EVERY ONE. Maybe I am unlucky because not all people get them. But I did and u might. Thanks for the help

do it for 6 weeks it'll be better specially for prop. hcg 1000 iu eod last 2 weeks of the cycle (week 5-6), pct start week 7 for 4 weeks clomid 50mg + nolva 20mg, i would run adex too at 0.5mg eod in case of libido loss or mood swings.

I also would go 6 weeks. I am interested in the idea of short cycles. I have debated for a while about switchin to short cycles. Somethin like switchin back and forth from test prop/NPP/bold prop and Dbol to bulk and test prop/tren A/Mast to cut rjunning them both 6 weeks

Your short cycle looks fine. 25-50mg dbol a day and 100mg prop EOD is great. I have never had to use HCG at end of any cycle. Clomid I would run 100mg ED for first 5 days and 50mg Ed for remander 5 days. And as always, I would keep some Nolva on hand if needed. If your recovery after a cycle has been slow, then Yes, I would use the HCG....

1AbBIG

even in short cycles i prefer the use of hcg at the end or even during cycle starting week 2 , u'll recover much faster, remember that short cycles includes short ester aas that act really fast and what comes fast goes fast. best way to gain and maintain from these cycles is to do them within a short period of time , like 6 weeks blast 3 weeks cruise then again 6 weeks blast.

Top Bottom