Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rejection ?

dtsnow2000

ok i was on a cycle of eq, test.... first few weeks were going good. getting good gains from the test starting to see something from the eq around week 3.. then all hell broke loose with my home life and work. just ALOT of stress and i swear the gains stopped. it felt like my body said no to the juice and started rejecting it. anyone ever hear of this.

stress is catabolic but it sounds like ur mentally not there , i think u need to get ur head out of ur ass and keep with the cycle and take ur agression out on the iron

Agree with the others. It sounds as if you might have given up on the cycle. and it may have been a good idea too.. It is better to stop it than to waste it.

Have to agree with Monster and Bigmouth stress will f*ck you up. Get your house in order, take care of bidness at work, the gains at the gym will be back before you know it.

the problem of stress is one of the biggest in the USA. hopefully you will find a healthy way to deal with it. good luck bro!!

ksbst9mm

Top Bottom