Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Realgains: homebrew spiro solution with emu-oil, please help!

neurotic

Hello,

how can I make a homebrew spironolactone solution to avoid hairloss? I heard that it works great with emu-oil.
What should I do? Grind aldactone and mix it with emu-oil and that's all? Please, tell me how it's done correctly!

Thanks!

neurotic said:
Hello,

how can I make a homebrew spironolactone solution to avoid hairloss? I heard that it works great with emu-oil.
What should I do? Grind aldactone and mix it with emu-oil and that's all? Please, tell me how it's done correctly!

Thanks!

That's pretty much it. 600mg of spiro and 20cc or your oil will give you a 3% solution. 1000mg into 20cc will give you a 5% solution.

3% is more then enough.

NOTE: You can also use dermovan cream instead of emu oil.

The problem is that emu-oil is not going to dissolve the milled spiro tabs... :( Here in Europe, we don't have access to dermovan, any alternative??
Thanks.

Sure, mill the tabs and dissolve them is pure alcohol. You can then use it as is with the alcohol or THEN mix it with the emu oil. Aside form that, your options will be real limited.

pharmguy, doesn't spiro smell bad when it's mixed with a alcoholic solution?

Actually its propylene glycol, and if you keep it in the fridge, it won't smell bad at all. 300 mg for a 60 ml bottle is plenty. They are cheapest at Sam's club then wal mart.

gwl9dta4 said:
Sure, mill the tabs and dissolve them is pure alcohol. You can then use it as is with the alcohol or THEN mix it with the emu oil. Aside form that, your options will be real limited.

How much alcohol should I use?
Do you think that it's going to work OK doing it this way?
Thanx

Top Bottom