Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Mass Monster" or heavy "GQ"? what are u shooting for?

What do you want to be/maintain?

• Mass Freak

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Muscle & Fitness Cover

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • Pencil-necked Zit Popper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm going for the mass freak. The bigger the better! I'm 6'3" and about 210lbs now so any thing over 245 is my goal, but I'll never quit so who knows how far I will go. Problem is I'm getting pretty sick of those protein shakes..:mix:

ive already went from 210 to 220 natural from this site. My diet was all F__cked up. I didnt know what i was doing. After i get a solid base I am going to use AS and I want to be 250. Im 6' 1" a few cycles and I think I can do it. MASS BABY!

Tito R?

Re. "the supposedly natural Tito Raymond" ... he's a trainer at my gym. I don't know him at all but I see him almost every day. He seems like a very nice guy, he's one of the most successful and popular fitness models, but ... natural?

If so, he's got genetics never before seen on Planet Earth. IMHO his physique's about as natural as Anna Nicole Smith's. (No, I don't mean he has implants ...)

What Tito has done is develop an aesthetic physique that looks excellent without looking Dorian-Yates-pharmaceutical-phreaky.:fro:

But I've never heard of anyone being that big, that vascular, and that ripped without chemical assistance.

Top Bottom