Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems on steroids

Xaxelk

so I had a problem on steroids my arm went completely numb and my heart was pounding really hard. I didn't know what was going on and I went to the doctor finally and they said I got diagnosed with something called colitis. They gave me a cortico and I got rid of it temporarily oh, do you think it would be safe for me to try another steroid cycle in another month or two

You should stay away from steroids and work on your diet and training before even thinking about anything else, you need to fix the colitis issue first

so I had a problem on steroids my arm went completely numb and my heart was pounding really hard. I didn't know what was going on and I went to the doctor finally and they said I got diagnosed with something called colitis. They gave me a cortico and I got rid of it temporarily oh, do you think it would be safe for me to try another steroid cycle in another month or two

Nope. It's an issue for the intestines (colon specifically). Not numb arms or heart problems. I've two buddies with it.

Colitis is serious condition, no steroids until your condition subsides
Try NATURAL sarms replacement boosters: Cardazol - cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL- strength, bulk up, test booster; NUTROZOL - HGH booster, sleeping aid

Top Bottom