Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem after injection!!!

Sweetsrcool

Hey Guys have a real quick questions. I injected in my shoulder about 5 days ago and about 3 days ago I had a pain in my arm a little down from the injection site. It hurts and feels like it might be like a not in there. It is not horrible but defently uncomfortable. I was just wondering if this could be a prob. Also I inject 2cc of Test in it and the other arm was 2cc deca.

Thankyou

this is normal after inj's. just rub the inj. site a-day till the knot goes away. you can try a heating pad, too.

off_safety said:
this is normal after inj's. just rub the inj. site a-day till the knot goes away. you can try a heating pad, too.

Thankyou for replying, I have been waiting all day for someone to tell me something, LOL

I try not to inject more then 1 cc into my arms.I just dont like to.if I am going to go 2cc or more a will hit up the glut or thigh.

needtogetas said:
I try not to inject more then 1 cc into my arms.I just dont like to.if I am going to go 2cc or more a will hit up the glut or thigh.
gotta agree... Inject no more than 2cc in the glutes and 1 cc everywhere else to limit potential inject problems --just had scare myself about 2 weeks ago. feel ya pain man.. it will go away. Heating pad for sure

cut the test with your deca. it doesn't matter where you inject you'll still get that knot. draw 1 ml of test then in the same syringe draw 1 ml deca. that will solve your problem.

This happens every time with me. Its compleatly fine so dont sweat it. Like everyone else has said...heating pad and rubing and you will be good.

def what pound said....mix the test and deca. you will get a knot for a day and then it will be gone. if i hit just test e i will get a charliehhorse for a week

Top Bottom