Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting Cycle

I've used Var before, and in my experience I would only use it if I use it in cutting cycles. It may how low sides, but I feel like the result pale in comparison to Halo. I've always seen var as a female aas.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Men need a very high dosage of anavar to notice much from it. It's a very mild steroid.

Have you ever used tbol?
Tbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

Tbol does not aromatize into estrogen just like anavar but it gives much better size and strength gains.

Tbol is a great steroid that really doesn't get the credit it deserves. Really good size and strength but zero water retention or bloat.

There's no denying Halos sides as well as how good it is for powerlifting. But, as before, why not bring it in later on so as to shorten the time on but still get the results with a lower risk? An idea would be weeks 8-12 x 3mg ed. I'd only wanna check the half life and how slow/fast the build up is in the system.

Make sure your PCT is on point and how are you doing on the Tren?
This is my first time using Halo, so I'm trying to keep it in as the only Oral so I can test things like its hepatoxicity, with my body. Also to see its interaction with test and tren. Also as far as the tren goes, there was one time when I got bad tren cough and sometimes sleeping is difficult, but other than that it's good to me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom