Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect Test And Equpoise Cycle????

N

ninesecz

What is your perfectly planned cycle using Test and Eq???

Would anyone object to this???

(Using 2 pumps of AIFM every day throughout)

Week 1&2: Front Load Test E 1000mg / week
Week 1&2: Front Load Eq 800mg / week

Weeks 3-10 Test E 600mg / week
Eq 500mg / week

week 11-16 Test E 750mg /week (up AIFM to 2 pumps 2x a day)
Eq 500mg/ week
(Test Effects slow at about wk 10 so I am bumping it to keep gains coming)

Week 17 Test E 500mg /week (drop back down to 2 pumps a day)
Eq 350mg / week

Week 18 Test E 400mg / week
Eq 250mg / week

Weeks 19-20 Test E 250mg / week
NO EQUPOISE

Week 23 Start PCT With Nolvadex /Clomid / Aifm

I always feel better when I drop those doses down for the last few weeks of a long cycle

generally you shouldn't taper. But perhaps in this case, with a lot of potential estro still floating around (despite aifm) it might be a good idea to drop down for 2 weeks or so while still using aifm.

I am not aware of the exact tapering etc of possible estro. and it will vary wildly from person to person.

On a cycle like that I would recommened hcg every 6 weeks for 2 weeks at a time.

I like the choice of compounds but there are a couple things I'd change. #1 I don't think tapering a cycle is needed (at least not in this case) as both Enanthate and Eq have longer half lives and will leave the system gradually. If your going to run a long cycle like that then I suggest you either up the dose of the final 8 weeks or switch compounds. The reason being (for me personally) is gains slow dramatically after weeks 8-10 so to keep with the same doses for anothber 10 weeks would be useless. Changing compounds will allow you to have continuous growth. That is unless your not like me and continue to see gains for longer periods of time from the same doses/drugs. Either way, good luck!

M18

1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Test Cyp 750mg ( 375mg 2x a week)
1-10 EQ 600mg ( 300mg 2x a week) the last week of EQ I would only do the first 300mg shot and skip the other shot of it

PCT begins 14 days post cycle
Nolvadex for 4 weeks

I don't see a need to taper at the end, the long half lifes do that for you once you stop.

I see what you're doing and I know why. The tapering is okay. It's unusual but you can do it that way. 150mg bump is not going to be enough. Especially since you're taking out the eq at the same time.

Ulter said:
I see what you're doing and I know why. The tapering is okay. It's unusual but you can do it that way. 150mg bump is not going to be enough. Especially since you're taking out the eq at the same time.
bumping the test at week 11. not taking out the Eq till week 18.

Top Bottom